Subject: Invitation to the 13th Annual Entrepreneurship and Innovation Conference “SKILLS FOR FUTURE”
From: "Conference" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2025 09:16:24 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear researchers and developers, colleagues and partners!

We are pleased to invite you to submit your abstract for the 13th Annual
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Conference (EIC) “SKILLS FOR FUTURE”
organised by Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences in
cooperation with Ülemiste City, that will be held on 2th of October 2025
Tallinn, Estonia.

This year the EIC conference is designed for professionals across various
disciplines who are interested in presenting and exploring the latest
developments and research results of trends in skills, teaching and
learning as well as demands that AI revolution brings to the society. The
keywords of the conference includes:

*	Future skills and ways of learning
*	Lifelong learning
*	Implementation of upskilling and reskilling
*	Digital skills ecosystem
*	Emerging technologies (e.g., AI, blockchain, cloud computing) in
education and learning
*	Sustainability and innovation in skilling
*	Workforce development strategies
*	Prediction of high-demand skills
*	Reskilling for sustainable growth
*	Future-ready workforce strategy
*	Leadership in workforce transformation

For more detailed information and registration please check the attached
Invitation Letter or visit the conference homepage:
<https://conference.euas.eu/2025/> https://conference.euas.eu/2025/

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions and welcome you in
Tallinn!

On the behalf of

Conference Organising Committee

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <https://conference.euas.eu/2025/>